A Bible Study devotional for busy people just like you.
Are you finding it difficult to make time for God’s Word?
Do you feel as though you may never be God’s mighty warrior?
Do you miss opportunities to apply the Scriptures in your day-to-day life?
Now the you can read—or listen to—a 5-minute Bible study hymn-inspired devotional with your morning cup of coffee. Listen to the old hymns, gain new insights into the Scriptures, and take on a Bible-based challenge with our QR-enabled coffee cups.
A good day begins with a cup of coffee, the Bible, a hymn, and a challenge to build your faith.
A Cup of Devotion . . . hymns & Scriptures for troubled times.
Would you like to find a place of quiet rest near to the heart of God?
Innovative online Bible Studies.
If you have a smartphone & 5 minutes for a cup of coffee, you can . . .
- Deepen your Bible knowledge
- Listen to a hymn
- Read/listen to the day’s Bible study devotion
- Personalize God’s Word with daily challenges
- Get one step closer to finding a place of quiet rest near to the heart of God.
You can live a meaningful life when you . . .
- Re-visit some of the world’s best-loved hymns one verse at a time.
- A verse from the hymn, a verse from the Bible
- Apply the Scriptures to your life. Today
- Find purpose in trials and tribulations
- Stressed? Fearful? In despair? Troubled by today’s world? Here’s how these Bible study devotionals can help you.
Inspiring hope | restoring faith.
Your thoughts and writing are a unique gift from the Lord. A gift that not many have. The message is central to all for it glorifies Jesus Christ. Therefore it is wonderful and full of hope.
- Does it strengthen faith in Jesus? Yes.
- Does it abound in love for Jesus? Yes.
- Does it increase the joy of hope in Jesus? Yes.
- Does it contain the “Word” i.e., Scripture? Yes.
- Is it encouraging? Yes.
- Does it lead to doctrinal decisions? Yes.
As to the last, doctrinal, all I mean is my way of life. That is, the actual way I live my life before the Lord which is the true doctrine or what I truly believe. . .
This message is true, encouraging, needed daily, and a delight to read. (Lee)