Would you like to find a place of quiet rest near to the heart of God?
Innovative online Bible Studies.
If you have a smartphone & 5 minutes for a cup of coffee, you can . . .
- Deepen your Bible knowledge
- Listen to a hymn
- Read/listen to the day’s Bible study devotion
- Personalize God’s Word with daily challenges
- Get one step closer to finding a place of quiet rest near to the heart of God.
You can live a meaningful life when you . . .
- Re-visit some of the world’s best-loved hymns one verse at a time.
- A verse from the hymn, a verse from the Bible
- Apply the Scriptures to your life. Today
- Find purpose in trials and tribulations
- Stressed? Fearful? In despair? Troubled by today’s world? Here’s how these Bible study devotionals can help you.
Inspiring hope | restoring faith.
Your thoughts and writing are a unique gift from the Lord. A gift that not many have. The message is central to all for it glorifies Jesus Christ. Therefore it is wonderful and full of hope.
- Does it strengthen faith in Jesus? Yes.
- Does it abound in love for Jesus? Yes.
- Does it increase the joy of hope in Jesus? Yes.
- Does it contain the “Word” i.e., Scripture? Yes.
- Is it encouraging? Yes.
- Does it lead to doctrinal decisions? Yes.
As to the last, doctrinal, all I mean is my way of life. That is, the actual way I live my life before the Lord which is the true doctrine or what I truly believe. . .
This message is true, encouraging, needed daily, and a delight to read. (Lee)
Upgrade your mornings with A Cup of Devotion. Just scan the image on the QR-enabled cup and the day’s 5-minute hymn-inspired devotional pops up. Hymn devotions that reflect the understanding, the message, the heart of those who prayed fervently and revivals broke out. A time when Christians knew peace because they knew God.